Top O' The Morning To All,
Ce'ad Mi'le Fa'ilte
Ce'ad Mi'le Fa'ilte
Well school has officially started and it is almost the start of fall here in Western WA. We have had a few rain and thunderstorms, but have been lucky so far this week with beautiful warm weather to ring out the amazing summer we had. We hope everyone has enjoyed the summer and is ready for the upcoming holiday season. Halloween is just a short hop away and then Christmas. I cannot believe another year is approaching its conclusion so quickly.
We will begin our Halloween GIVEAWAY NOW! We will be giving away a Spooky Basket! (Gift Basket includes - 2 Halloween coffee mugs, Irish or Scottish Tea, Irish Candy Treats bag! Value $50.00) Enter Now! The winner of the August Basket Giveaway is Mathew from MA and the Pendant winners are Trice from CA and Jessica from Australia... Anyone that enters now, will be put into the Halloween Giveaway drawing... Congratulations to our August Winners!
If you want to check out our happenings on our new facebook Celtic Attic page, visit us and please like us! https://www.facebook.com/celtic.attic.1
Our small store in the Artist loft above the Claywerks Studio is 408 Pacific Ave, Bremerton WA 98337. For those that would love to visit and get your Celtic on, drop by Tues-Sat 11am-6PM.
We are still working on our website remodel. Trying to do this while working part-time and running the company is an overwhelming task. I honor my Irish and Norwegian roots by biting off more than I can chew all the time. So I am slowing down to do this right. When completed at the end of September or soon, you will be shocked and amazed. My warehouse manager aka eldest son is working the front visual end and I am working on inputting over 2000 products from scratch. I promise you will love it when we finally go live. We also appreciate your patience with our old moldy shopping cart… We are also launching a new website: http://www.acelticcalling.com.
We want to offer this great Shopping Deal to you from today until September 30th. Half Off on shipping order now at the Celtic Attic. Plus get a candy bag with each and every order. We have had so many love getting a discount on shipping we will do it for one more month.
What to know where Celtic Attic will be and what shows we will be selling at? Visit this page for more info…
Here is the deal of the month at the Celtic Attic. The Leprechaun's Pot of Gold is now available for FREE in PDF format. That's right, FREE. We have decided to give you this gift so that you might be inspired to start your own business or just read about how we started ours! Email Kristin@celticattic.com if you would like your free pdf copy of this book.
Are you interested in things that go bump in the night or that cannot be explained? Ghosts, Spirits and the Supernatural? Celtic Shops, malls, pubs and restaurants? Stay tuned; the first book in our NEW Celtic Haunted Highway Travel Series is due to be released right before the holidays.... More books by author Kristin Olsen
Top 5 Things to see in Dublin, Ireland
- Trinity College and Library - Trinity College Library is home to more than an million books and priceless manuscripts, the most famous being the "Book of Kells" - long queues may form in summer.
- O'Connell Street is Dublin's main traffic artery and the widest urban street in Europe - which you will not believe at busy times.
- The National Museum of Archaeology and History in Kildare Street is dedicated to prehistoric and medieval Ireland. The National Museum of Decorative Arts and History in Collins Barracks houses an eclectic collection including the uniform Michael Collins was shot in and an exhibition on the Easter Rising.
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral - Ireland's largest church and the National Cathedral - this special status was conferred on a church were no bishop actually has his throne!
- Dublin Castle - The original Viking fortress was expanded, renovated, torn down and rebuilt over the centuries.
All Sales Items are now at least 50% off, so order now for all your holiday shopping needs. We created a page with all the new items we are discontinuing from our product line. We don't usually do this, but they are taking up space in the warehouse. Our overstock is your pocketbooks gain.
Celtic Wedding! Add a Celtic Flavor to your Wedding.
As Always, Peace
Kristin and the staff at the Celtic Attic
408 Pacific Ave
Bremerton, WA 98337