Top O' The Morning To All,
Ce'ad Mi'le Fa'ilte
Ce'ad Mi'le Fa'ilte
We hope everyone has enjoyed the summer and is ready for the upcoming holiday season. Halloween is just a short hop away and then Christmas. I cannot believe another year is approaching its conclusion so quickly. We are starting to bundle up here in the Pacific Northwest in between sunny days, we have some rainstorms and the temperatures are starting to drop. Time to break out our Aran Sweaters, gloves and hats.
We will begin our Halloween GIVEAWAY NOW! We will be giving away a Spooky Basket! (Gift Basket includes - 2 Halloween coffee mugs, Irish or Scottish Tea, Irish Candy Treats bag! Value $50.00) Enter Now! The winner of the August Basket Giveaway is Mathew from MA and the Pendant winners are Trice from CA and Jessica from Australia... Anyone that enters now, will be put into the Halloween Giveaway drawing... Congratulations to our August Winners!
If you want to check out our happenings on our new facebook Celtic Attic page, visit us and please like us! https://www.facebook.com/celtic.attic.1
Our small store in the Artist loft above the Claywerks Studio is about to move next door. Our friend Josie V is opening up a Gift shop that we are calling Artist Alley Gifts. So all your Favorite Celtic Attic goodies will be in the new store location along with a wide variety of other gifts and jewelry. We will be adding our wares to some great baskets and we will have them online right before Christmas on the new website www.acelticcalling.com for purchase. We have also begun a line of Cards and Mini booklets that will sell in the store. The store address is 408 Pacific Ave, Bremerton WA 98337. For those that would love to visit and get your Celtic on, drop by Tues-Sat 11am-6PM.
We are still working on our website remodel. We are so very close… The shopping cart on the current Celtic Attic website will be in place until the middle of October, then I will be changing all those links to point to the new website. I think you will love the new site and it is so much easier to navigate. You can take a peak at the shell now, it is online, but the shopping cart is still hidden while we finish adding the products. I honor my Irish and Norwegian roots by biting off more than I can chew all the time. My warehouse manager aka eldest son is working the front visual end and he just took over inputting over 2000 products from scratch. I promise you will love it when we finally go live. We also appreciate your patience with our old moldy shopping cart… We are also launching a new website: http://www.acelticcalling.com.
We want to offer this great Shopping Deal to you from today until October 30th. Half Off on shipping order now at the Celtic Attic. Plus get a candy bag with each and every order. We have had so many love getting a discount on shipping we will do it for one more month.
What to know where Celtic Attic will be and what shows we will be selling at? Visit this page for more info…
Here is the deal of the month at the Celtic Attic. The Leprechaun's Pot of Gold is now available for FREE in PDF format. That's right, FREE. We have decided to give you this gift so that you might be inspired to start your own business or just read about how we started ours! Email Kristin@celticattic.com if you would like your free pdf copy of this book.
Are you interested in things that go bump in the night or that cannot be explained? Ghosts, Spirits and the Supernatural? Celtic Shops, malls, pubs and restaurants? Stay tuned; the first book in our NEW Celtic Haunted Highway Travel Series is due to be released right before the holidays.... More books by author Kristin Olsen
Top 5 Things to see in Connemara, Ireland
- Ballynahinch Castle, Recess: A perennial favorite among Authentic Irelanders, everyone loves Ballynahinch. Beautiful castle, spectacular location, great food, enchanting gardens and nowhere near as pricey as Dromoland or Ashford. Enough said.
- Lough Inagh Lodge, Lough Inagh Not another soul for miles, only the mountains and lake for company this is the’ get away from it all’ luxury country house. Fishing and painting courses a specialty. Send your trophy bride out fishing for rainbow trout while you find inner peace with paintbrushes and canvas.
- Zetland Country House, Cashel Family run country house (former hunting lodge) with views over Cashel Bay. Splendid location, great restaurant and plenty of great beaches and walks nearby to work up an appetite.
- Cashel House Hotel, Cashel Just a mile up the road from Zetland, Cashel House was one of the first manor house hotels on the scene when it opened back in 1968. General Charles De Gaulle and his wife stayed here for two weeks a year later and were instrumental in putting the place on the map. The proprietors haven’t looked back since. Expect the best, you won’t be disappointed. Exceptional service and food topped off with beautiful gardens that rundown to a private beach.
- Dolphin Beach Country House, Clifden Located off the Sky Road about 5km from Clifden, Dolphin Beach House is set in14 acres of wilderness with the Atlantic Ocean at the end of the garden. Staying here is a unique and joyful experience. The infectious hospitality of the Foyle family and the home they have created is sure to win you over. Carved furniture by dad Billy, food by daughter Sinead, managed by daughter Clodagh, all overseen by mum Barbara. Say no more.
- Delphi Lodge, Delphi: Take one look at the photo of Delphi Lodge on their website and tell me you don’t want to move in immediately and stay for as long as possible. Not strictly a hotel (there is no room service), Delphi Lodge operates more as a sporting and fishing lodge where everyone dines together, presided over by the owner Peter Mantle or the captor of the day’s biggest salmon. Deservedly famous.
All Sales Items are now at least 50% off, so order now for all your holiday shopping needs. We created a page with all the new items we are discontinuing from our product line. We don't usually do this, but they are taking up space in the warehouse. Our overstock is your pocketbooks gain.
Celtic Wedding! Add a Celtic Flavor to your Wedding.
As Always, Peace
Kristin and the staff at the Celtic Attic
408 Pacific Ave
Bremerton, WA 98337