Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thought for day: Be specific about what you ask for...



A number of years ago I was testing the universe, magic, the power of intention and my own sense of self and miracles.  I asked the universe to provide me with $10,000 in 3 months.  Things were going quite well for the first month.  Then in November I was affected by Identity theft.

The took me for a lot of money, bank accounts and credit lines were affected.  After surviving almost two weeks with no money because all my accounts had beenput on hold, I was frustrated, angry and worried.  Not only did this affect me personally, but also it was my business livelihood and I couldn't buy product for the holiday season.

I was talking to a friend on the phone about the situation and she simply said "be careful what you wish and ask for".  Then as quickly as the money was taken, it was all put back into my accounts.  After looking it all over and crunching numbers, it was determined that they took almost $10,000 in assets.  Wow did I learn a lesson about being clear in my intentions.  I really wanted $10,000 in new money not my own taken away and given back!

No comments: